Clinicians, in this course you’ll learn about the different applications, policies, and documents to get onboarded with Overcomers Counseling.
We welcome you to the team and we look forward to building a lasting relationship!
Also in this course, you’ll learn the different procedures and workflows in regard to scheduling.
At OC, we want to ensure that every therapist has an optimal schedule that fits their needs.
The calendar is the glue between tracking clinician schedules, client appointments, corresponding notes, and billing. View calendars for specific clinicians, for all clinicians, or even for a particular client. Includes monthly, weekly, and daily views, or easily view your upcoming agenda.
With TherapyNotes scheduling, you can:
- Easily create recurring or one-time appointments
- Assign service codes to appointments
- Create individual or group appointments
- Set staff work schedules and blackout dates
- Add practice-wide items such as staff meetings
- Ties into the To-Do system, which tells you what notes to do
- Ties into the Billing features which knows what you need to bill for
- View your calendar from your smartphone
- View your calendar within Outlook or other software
Next, you learn how to:
- Create notes,
- Note requirements for our practice,
- Documentation procedures,
- and examples
TherapyNotes provides a variety of robust note templates to help you complete clinically-rich documentation quickly and easily. Each of the templates are specially designed for the unique needs of behavioral health professionals and combines dropdown menus, checkboxes, and text fields to balance speed and ease of use with person-centered documentation. An emphasis on organization and readability makes the note templates ideal for audits.
- Lectures 40
- Quizzes 2
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 66
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Accessing our Applications
Company Policies and Procedures
Setting up Your Work Schedule
Appointment Reminders for Clients
Notes: How To
Note Writing Expectations
Note Examples and Cheat Sheet